In order to minimise the risk of breakdown and maximise the life of a pump, compressor or other serviceable component it is essential to carry out regular planned maintenance.
Where system failure has an environmental impact (such as a sewage treatment plant) the consequences of equipment failure can be catastrophic and the need for regular planned maintenance is therefore vital.
Watling Hope provide service and maintenance cover for all types of wastewater management equipment - nationwide.
- Remote alarm systems
- Drain dosing systems
- Grease-traps and automatic separators
- Rainwater harvesting systems
- Septic tanks
- Sewage pumping stations
- Sewage treatment plants
- Stormwater pump stations
With industry-leading service levels we offer our contract customers:
- A dedicated account manager
- Priority call-out in the event of a breakdown
- Discounted call-out rates
- Up to 4 hour emergency response (depending on contract)
- Access to 24 hour support via our service desk
- SLAs for repsonse to call-outs and follow up works
- Access to client area where you can check service orders, view quotes and log breakdowns (coming soon)
All Watling Hope engineers are co-ordinated via our central service desk located in Stratford Upon Avon.
From here we have access to engineers locations through satellite tracking this enables us to provide estimated arrival times as well as actual time onsite for audit purposes.
Maintenance packages – built around you
To discuss the right maintenance arrangements for your equipment please contact Dominic Taylor on 01789 740757 or request a call back below
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Grease Traps & Treatment
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Pump Systems
- Parts & Accessories